TIP OF THE MONTH: Caring for Your Spring Blossoms
Tips to care for your Spring Blossoms:
- Caring for your fresh cut bulb blossoms is as easy as one, two, three. The first key to longevity is to keep your blossoms in a cool and sun free area. Too much sun and excess heat will quickly wilt these delicate beauties.
- Give each stem a fresh cut daily and place in fresh, shallow and cool water. If the water is too deep and warm, the stems will rot quickly.
- Enjoy the classic beauty of these seasonal stunners.
A Spring Cleaning fo Your Indoor Plants:
Just sit back and watch your sleeping beauties spring back to life.
- Start with checking the soil level.
- Add a small amount to the sides and top, if necessary.
- Lightly prune any dead or diseased branches and foliage.
- Follow with a light application of a nontoxic insecticide as a preventive.
- Give your awakening plants a light fertilization.